What does the role involve?
- You will manage a team of traders to deliver programmatic buying for all our key client accounts
- You will be key in helping to develop our programmatic strategy, owning, and acting as a go to for all programmatic client briefs
- You will be responsible for programmatic delivery against signed off media plans
- You’ll engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders across a range of teams to ensure successful delivery of programmatic to our clients
- You will work with the Finance Controller to ensure all internal tradedesk financial reporting is accurate and timely, and with the Director of Media to forecast and build revenue from new and existing clients
- You’ll ensure that all buying is delivered to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements
- You will support on new business pitch materials, attend new business meetings where relevant, and upsell additional programmatic activity with client leads
- You will lead DSP selection, onboarding, and partnerships
- You’ll manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems, and maximise performance.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ online experience minimum with an internal tradedesk or ad tech partner or programmatic buying team
- Strong experience, knowledge and understanding of DSP landscape, with hands on buying experience
- Full understanding of all programmatic buying tactics, techniques, and formats
- Ideally a working knowledge of ad servers, trafficking and ad operations (e.g. tagging)
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Historical management experience is essential.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client-Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.
Excited about this role?
The benefits of working at SYZYGY