What does the role involve?
- Directly support Paid Search Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them abreast of all activity, communication and developments.
- Management of ad copy strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (may be one of DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.).
- Good understanding of website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns ensuring accuracy of delivery.
- Monitor Search Engine budget spend.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Co-ordinate relationship and workload between junior team members.
- Be responsible for the training and development of Account Executives
- Proactively innovate and drive new ideas and initiatives to encourage profitable growth.
- Maintain close communication with other Digital Channels, Finance and Technical & Data Insight teams.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure that all internal and external processes and deadlines are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key PPC KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations.
- Be proficient in reporting using AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex, DoubleClick, etc.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to the client and internally.
- Assist in new business opportunities if/when required.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- One year of relevant agency, client-side or media owner experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Google Partners qualification desirable.
- Knowledge of bid management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo
- Knowledge of website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.
Excited about this role?
The benefits of working at SYZYGY