What does the role involve?
- Day to day running and management of PPC campaigns for specific markets.
- Carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insights from third party analytics data and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Delivering best practice management techniques across each campaign.
- Keep Senior Account Manager and Account Director abreast of all activity, communication and developments on the account.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all monthly finance reports for the Finance Department are delivered accurately and on time.
- Management of ad copy strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (may be one of DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.).
- Be proficient with the website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Proactively innovate and drive new ideas and initiatives to encourage profitable growth.
- Directly manage junior members of the team, delegating work to them and helping with their development.
- Ensure that all internal and external processes and deadlines are adhered to.
- Regularly relay latest Search & industry related data to the client and internally.
- Collaborate with other Digital Channels, Finance and Technical & Data Insight teams in order to seek opportunities and drive growth for the client.
- Assist in new business opportunities if/when required.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Two to three years of relevant agency, client-side or media owner experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Google Partners qualification.
- Knowledge of bid management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo
- Knowledge of website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.
Excited about this role?
The benefits of working at SYZYGY