What does the role involve?
Leadership. Passionate about delivering excellent client service. Understand our clients’ business and inspire teams and colleagues by embracing our way of working and by demonstrating the benefits of how it’s good for them.
Help win, keep and grow business. Agencies get hired for their skills and fired for their behaviour. Delight clients with service quality. Make clients feel safe. Work with team specialists to manage client delivery requirements, ensure responsiveness, assurance and reliability. Drive us to produce impactful work, with a relentless desire to push for more.
Management of key client relationships and delivery. Build strong partnerships with existing senior stakeholders quickly and grow new ones. Oversee large scale client engagements with multiple project tracks and teams whilst anticipating, defusing and resolving and conflict effectively. Complete business reviews and monitor client satisfaction levels.
Strategic thinking. Having a strong strategic mind with the ability to lead, advise and influence clients at all levels. Guide solutions to client challenges whilst being able to bring new ideas to the table. Have a deep understanding of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
Team management. Ability to successfully manage multiple specialist teams and agency partners to deliver the best/expected outcomes. Provide guidance and support to junior team members. Ensure work is delivered efficiently and effectively and working within the agency processes.
Commercial management. Create and manage the client scopes of work, use of resources and any KPI deliverables. Complete internal reporting requirements on forecast and actual budgets. Produce client growth plans with commercial targets.
New Business. participate in or lead new business pitches, collaborating with the wider team to ensure that we deliver a winning response that stands out.
What are we looking for?
Skills and experience that will help ensure your success
- Experience working on Consumer Healthcare accounts desirable & experience working on data projects that deal with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Data Studio, Veeva and Azure, etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience in working at senior stakeholder level
- Experience in a Client Service role within a digital agency working with Global clients
- Experience in running client management processes from proposal through to scope of work and then billing and reconciliation.
- Very good knowledge of wider digital marketing disciplines – especially data and CX.
- Good knowledge of key digital media channels and SEO
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders across several clients
- Strong commercial acumen, proven track record of account growth and development
- Experience in working as part of an inter-agency team
Personal Characteristics you’ll need
- Collaborative, honest, trustworthy
- Challenging, determined, driven
- Flexible, co-operative, hands-on
- Emotional Intelligence – the ability to hear what’s not being said
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Passionate, strong work ethic
- Gravitas at a senior level
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.
Excited about this role?
The benefits of working at SYZYGY