Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive
JOB PURPOSE: To help maximise performance for clients and support the Account Manager in delivering SEO and content projects.
REPORTS TO: Account Manager
What does the role involve?
- Directly support AMs on a regular basis to formulate and implement leading SEO strategies.
- Keep AM and AD abreast of all activity, communication and developments.
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client/AM/SAM/AD.
- Effectively manage and/or escalate any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Organise & attend client meetings (if and when required) contributing to discussions and providing informative account insight to grow the account and gain competitive advantage.
- Researching competitor strategies.
- Management of keyword selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between KPIs & comment on performance fluctuations.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to internal teams.
- Assist in new business opportunities.
- Provide informative account insight to grow the account and gain competitive advantage.
- Prepare, present and facilitate material for client meetings and conference calls.
- Reply to all client correspondence in timely manner.
- Advanced knowledge in website data and analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, and other key SEO tools.
- Routine technical knowledge and experience running technical audits of websites.
- Thirst for knowledge and increase of expertise in the field.
- Ability to digest client briefs and start projects.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Six months to one year’s online experience minimum within an SEO role.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Time off for birthday
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Health cover
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.