Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Purpose: We are looking for a pragmatic, proactive, innovative, creative and smart individual, who has a passion for online marketing, data & insight and is eager to learn.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be exposed to a broad range of new marketing skills, including the creation, implementation, reporting and tracking of online marketing campaigns and initiatives, evaluating vendors, managing adserving tools & technology and an induction to bid management and budget and campaign optimisation.
This is an outstanding permanent placement for a digital and social media savvy talent with creativity and strong numeracy skills, with the chance to secure a permanent role.
Reporting To: Account Manager
What does the role involve?
We will provide you with a solid grasp of digital marketing and look to you to support the team across a range of clients. The roles includes:
- Learning to use industry leading tools and platforms to create, plan and implement campaigns across, Paid Search, Display, and Social.
- Perform day-to-day pacing and optimisations of campaigns based on client KPIs and prioritisation.
- Ad server management and trafficking of campaigns for Display and Social across different technologies.
- Creating bespoke reports for clients and compiling them on a regular basis
- Monitoring campaigns and providing insight and recommendations to clients
- Creating and delivering presentations for review meetings with clients and internal knowledge share sessions
- Ad-hoc research and data analysis task for internal use as well as for clients
- Meeting and evaluating vendors and ad tech companies on a regular basis
- Provide occasional support to other teams at SYZYGY as is required
What are we looking for?
So if you’re passionate about digital marketing and you have an analytical mind, this opportunity has been designed for you.
However, we are looking for the cream of the crop: real talent with a genuine ambition to deliver extraordinary digital insight. We would require:
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interest in digital marketing and social media savvy
- Maths / Statistic/ Computing/Business Qualification preferable
How to Apply?
Please email our HR Team with your CV and a Cover letter in which you would tell us:
- What attracts you about a career in digital advertising?
- Describe a recent trend or development in performance marketing?
- Tell us about an interesting hobby, or an achievement you are most proud of and why?
[Max 500 words]
We will only review complete applications with both documents.
Please note that due to the sheer volume of applications, it may take some time before we can get back to you.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.